My daily routine.





This is a picture of my daily routine


I am a mother a wife, a housewife and student.
My son live in Colombia
 We talk on the phone and Skype every day
     


                                



I get up from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. every day
Take a shower
Get dressed

My breakfast milk and cereal
                                             

I clean the apartment                                  
I'm doing laundry


I like to cook

 
I go to the supermarket almost every day














I do the tasks of the University
Food with my husband


                         



We see TV on the sofa bed
We talk and go to sleep


Sometimes the days are different, I go shopping, going to the movies alone.
My husband works twelve hours a day.
Rests every eight days, three days ...
when you listen to music free, let's movies, play cards, let's walk.







Comments

  1. I liked your daily routine a lot.
    In my case
    I like listening to music.
    I like reading
    I love watering the plants.
    I always avoid drinking alcohol.
    I can't stand smoking.
    I'm keen on cleaning my bedroom.

    I hope you can put up more posts.

    Speak to you soon

    Sergio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dear serge,

    My dear Serge,
    I love to see you here
    I'm learning English
    Is very nice to meet you
    Thank

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

espero les guste.

Popular posts from this blog

Si se calla el cantor

El gato de Atala